Creating a Transfer
From LightSpeed Help Guide
Revision as of 14:52, 2 February 2017 by Lightspeed (Created page with "'''Return To''' | Guides Home | LightSpeed Level * From the transaction dropdown, select "Transfers". * Select a Source Area....")
- From the transaction dropdown, select "Transfers".
- Select a Source Area.
- select your "Target Area (warehouse)".
- you can also select an alternative Target.
- select "Create Transfer".
- This will bring up a blank Transfer.
- To add items to this Transfer, select "New Item"
- This will bring up a window where you can select your product, size,
- and quantity
- Once you have done this, select "Add This Item" and item will
- be added to the Transfer.
- Repeat these steps until you have added all of the items you
- would like on your Transfer.
- once you have added all of the item to the Transfer, select
- "commit(Done)" from the top.
- To revisit this Transfer at any time until it has been received, you can select it from
- the "Reopen Saved Transfers" table on the left.