Adding a user
From LightSpeed Help Guide
Revision as of 12:51, 23 January 2017 by Lightspeed
- Using the tabs along the top, select Data Management > Admin
- In the upper left, select “Create a new user”.
- Fill out all fields and select “Register”.
- From the Admin page, locate your user and select “Roles” from
the choices on the right.
- From here, you can choose which level of permissions you
would like this user to have and select “Save”.
- From the Admin page, locate your user and select “Branches”
from the choices on the right.
- Select the branches you would like this user assigned to and
- *From the Admin page, you also hava the ability to edit users' information or delete them entirely*