Creating a Purchase Order
From LightSpeed Help Guide
Creating a purchase order
- From the Transaction dropdown, select "Purchase Order".
- Select a Vendor.
- Select your "Order By" and "Expected Receipt" dates
- Select "Create Order".
- This will Bring up a blank Purchase Order.
- To add items to this purchase order, select "New Item" on the left.
- This will bring up a window where you can select your product,
- size, and quantity.
- Once you have done this select "Add This Item", and the item
- will be added to the P.O.
- Repeat these steps until you have added all of the items you
- would like on P.O.
- Once you have added all of the items to the P.O.,select
- "complete(Done)" from the top.
- To revisit this P.O.at any time until it has been received, you
- can select it from the "Edit Saved orders" table on the left.
- you can also save this P.O. as a "Template" for future order by selecting "Save as
Template" from the options across the top.
- To access this Template, select it from the "user an order
- Template" table on the left.
- You can alsocreate a new Purchase order from a recently recived order by
- selecting from the "Use a recent Receipt" table on the left.